How a Tennessee man transformed a photo op into an enduring legacy

As the weather warms, the sun has become less intense, making it easier to take pictures and record videos on the city’s many outdoor screens.

But in this warmer months, the heat has added an element of drama to the cityscape.

On July 6, 2017, Joshua Johnson, who has since been known by his initials JOHNN, was out for a walk in the woods in Williamson County, Tennessee, when a man came running up behind him.

Johnson said he tried to duck down behind a tree and hid behind a bush.

“I think he was scared and wanted to get out of there,” he said.

“But I had my cellphone out.”

The man, who would later be identified as John Jones, yelled at Johnson and began to beat him with a stick, Johnson said.

He also threw something at him.

“He said, ‘Get out of my way, you ugly bitch,'” Johnson said, and punched him in the face.

He said he punched Jones several more times in the head, including in the jaw.

The incident left Johnson with a black eye and bruises on his face and hands.

Jones was charged with battery, battery, malicious destruction of property, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

The Williamson County Attorney’s office declined to press charges against him.

Jones, who was initially charged with assaulting a peace officer, was later charged with trespassing and released.

Johnson, however, was not satisfied.

He took photos and videos of the incident and posted them online, using a pseudonym.

He has since received hundreds of thousands of views on social media and been called “the first black man to post video to social media” by People magazine.

He is now planning to continue posting his videos and photos.

The video shows Johnson walking down the street and seeing Jones walking by, yelling something.

He stops in his tracks and turns to look, but is shocked to see Johnson, the video shows, pushing him back.

Jones then turns and punches Johnson in the neck.

Johnson says Jones then grabs him and hits him again in the back of the head.

Johnson tries to defend himself with his phone, but he was pushed down and his phone is left hanging.

The attack continued for a few more seconds.

Johnson then starts to flee, but a passing police car catches up to him.

The police officer then pulls Johnson out of the car, places him in handcuffs and puts him on a police car.

Johnson told police he ran away after he saw Jones grab him, according to the criminal complaint.

Johnson was charged again with battery and disorderly behavior, but the charges were dismissed.

Johnson’s family told PEOPLE they are grateful for the outpouring of support and for the encouragement of friends and neighbors to share the videos.

“If I was white and had been charged with a crime like this, they would have been angry,” said his father, Joshua Jones.

“They would have taken it out on me and their son.”

He added, “We’re still hoping that something positive will come of it.”

What the world’s first “vacation home” can teach us about the future of tourism

When I was in the United Kingdom in June 2017, the UK government gave me a tour of a luxury resort called The Great Escape, with its “vast indoor water feature” and the “most expansive indoor water” in the world.

It was a stunning place, with a glass-and-steel water slide that was open 24 hours a day and a large pool, and an indoor spa that was completely closed to the public.

But, when I arrived, the hotel was closed.

The hotel’s website, on which the website’s description described the resort as a “living, breathing, and breathing place” with “luxury accommodation for those who enjoy being outdoors,” was taken down by the government.

I didn’t want to be there, but I was curious, so I went to the hotel’s Facebook page and asked for a tour.

It took me an hour and a half, and I wasn’t happy.

The tour guide didn’t even show me the hotel and was instead only offering me a hotel shuttle to get me to the entrance of the hotel, the same hotel where I had booked my vacation for two months earlier that year.

The same thing happened in China.

And the UK is now trying to do the same thing in Europe.

I was also given a tour to the “world’s first luxury vacation home,” which was a hotel in the UK, called the Royal Enclave Hotel.

It wasn’t a luxury hotel, though it did have a large indoor swimming pool and a spa.

But that’s a story for another time.

The UK’s Royal Enclaves hotel and spa have closed because of the government’s crackdown on “hotels and other accommodation that facilitate and promote illegal activity,” according to the Guardian.

This isn’t the first time the UK has closed a hotel and/or spa that had been closed by the state.

In July 2018, the National Audit Office found that in 2015-2016, “a total of 15 properties in the Royal City of Edinburgh were closed or restricted to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea due to illegal activities” by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCG).

The report also found that the Royal Chiltern Hotel and Spa in Scotland, a former “hotel” in Edinburgh, was closed to guests in April 2019 due to a “drug-related threat.”

The hotel and its spa had been open since June, but the DCA has been cracking down on hotel and hostel owners.

In May 2019, the DCC was told that “a hostel in the Isle of Man, where a hostel was closed in February 2018, was reopened on July 6 to house the homeless and the people who had been turned away from the hostel.”

The government is also cracking down heavily on hostel operators.

In March 2019, there were 13 new hotel bans across the country, according to a government report.

Of those 13 bans, four were in England.

“The Government has also introduced a number of new legislation that makes it harder for the private sector to operate as hostels and hotels,” the DRCC said in a statement.

Hostel operators are being told to “provide accommodation services to clients and the Government has increased its funding of the hostels industry.”

In November, the Home Office said that “we are taking a number [of] actions to protect our communities and help ensure that the hostelling industry remains a viable and sustainable industry,” including requiring hosts to have a minimum of three people in the hostellers room and to be at least 16 years old.

In addition, the government has launched a crackdown on hotels that operate under the auspices of charities.

It is illegal to rent accommodation from a “charitable institution.”

In December 2019, it was reported that the Ministry of Justice had raided three private hostel companies in England and ordered them to pay a £1,500 fine, but no one was charged.

“These private companies are not running legitimate businesses and we are targeting them to make sure they can’t continue to operate,” a Home Office spokesperson told The Guardian in December.

The government also shut down two hostel businesses in the U.K. The DCA said that this week it had raided two more, one in Scotland and one in Wales, in relation to the same issue.

A Home Office spokeswoman said the government would not be commenting on specific cases, but that the government “takes all cases seriously and has been targeting hostel landlords to make them accountable.”

The Home Office also shut two other hostel business in Scotland in October.

The Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, said in October that the two Scottish hostel cases had been linked to “an ongoing investigation.”

“It is not unusual for private hosts to be involved in illegal activity or have inappropriate behaviour, and the Scottish authorities have recently taken a number action against hostel proprietors in relation,” the Home Secretary said.

The Scottish Government said that it was aware of the DCHC investigation

How to avoid the creepy-crawlies in Epcot in 2017

What do you need to know about the 2018 Epcot Epcot Attractions?

In a few weeks, you’ll be able to go see the iconic Mickey Mouse attraction, get your teeth cleaned, and take part in the annual Animal Kingdom Park Beauty and the Beast attraction.

You can also visit the Haunted Mansion and The Haunted Mansion House of Adventure in the 2018 edition of the attractions, as well as The Haunted Mine Train, which opened in 2019.

The new Epcot attractions will have something for everyone, and if you’re looking for a fun way to get a little extra distance from the crowds, head over to the “New Epcot” attraction page on the park’s official website.

Here, you can see a few of the upcoming attractions, and you can also see where you can get a special pass that includes some additional features.

The new Epochark offers all of the features that Disney offered last year, including a more interactive experience, a different layout, a new attraction in the Haunted Mine and The Disney Villages, and a better view of the park.

If you’re on a budget, and don’t mind the crowds that are expected to be the norm, you might want to look at other attractions that will be opening in 2019 or 2020.

There are also plenty of other attractions to see, including the Animal Kingdom and the World Showcase, which will be open for the 2019-2020 season.

In addition, Disney also announced a few new attractions for 2019, including Animal Kingdom’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Animal Lodge at the Animal Farm, and the new Animal Kingdom Attraction, which is opening in 2020.

Finally, you should check out the new EpiPark attractions, which include Disney’s Magical World, which includes a new Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game and a new game called Animal Crossing Online.

These new attractions are set to launch on April 1st, 2019, and will be available at Disney World Resort for $49.99 a day, or $129.99 per month.

There’s also the new Disney Parks app, which allows you to watch live-streamed live events, and some of the new rides will be released this summer.

You can also check out all of our Disney Infinity 3.0 news right here.