What the world’s first “vacation home” can teach us about the future of tourism

When I was in the United Kingdom in June 2017, the UK government gave me a tour of a luxury resort called The Great Escape, with its “vast indoor water feature” and the “most expansive indoor water” in the world.

It was a stunning place, with a glass-and-steel water slide that was open 24 hours a day and a large pool, and an indoor spa that was completely closed to the public.

But, when I arrived, the hotel was closed.

The hotel’s website, on which the website’s description described the resort as a “living, breathing, and breathing place” with “luxury accommodation for those who enjoy being outdoors,” was taken down by the government.

I didn’t want to be there, but I was curious, so I went to the hotel’s Facebook page and asked for a tour.

It took me an hour and a half, and I wasn’t happy.

The tour guide didn’t even show me the hotel and was instead only offering me a hotel shuttle to get me to the entrance of the hotel, the same hotel where I had booked my vacation for two months earlier that year.

The same thing happened in China.

And the UK is now trying to do the same thing in Europe.

I was also given a tour to the “world’s first luxury vacation home,” which was a hotel in the UK, called the Royal Enclave Hotel.

It wasn’t a luxury hotel, though it did have a large indoor swimming pool and a spa.

But that’s a story for another time.

The UK’s Royal Enclaves hotel and spa have closed because of the government’s crackdown on “hotels and other accommodation that facilitate and promote illegal activity,” according to the Guardian.

This isn’t the first time the UK has closed a hotel and/or spa that had been closed by the state.

In July 2018, the National Audit Office found that in 2015-2016, “a total of 15 properties in the Royal City of Edinburgh were closed or restricted to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea due to illegal activities” by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCG).

The report also found that the Royal Chiltern Hotel and Spa in Scotland, a former “hotel” in Edinburgh, was closed to guests in April 2019 due to a “drug-related threat.”

The hotel and its spa had been open since June, but the DCA has been cracking down on hotel and hostel owners.

In May 2019, the DCC was told that “a hostel in the Isle of Man, where a hostel was closed in February 2018, was reopened on July 6 to house the homeless and the people who had been turned away from the hostel.”

The government is also cracking down heavily on hostel operators.

In March 2019, there were 13 new hotel bans across the country, according to a government report.

Of those 13 bans, four were in England.

“The Government has also introduced a number of new legislation that makes it harder for the private sector to operate as hostels and hotels,” the DRCC said in a statement.

Hostel operators are being told to “provide accommodation services to clients and the Government has increased its funding of the hostels industry.”

In November, the Home Office said that “we are taking a number [of] actions to protect our communities and help ensure that the hostelling industry remains a viable and sustainable industry,” including requiring hosts to have a minimum of three people in the hostellers room and to be at least 16 years old.

In addition, the government has launched a crackdown on hotels that operate under the auspices of charities.

It is illegal to rent accommodation from a “charitable institution.”

In December 2019, it was reported that the Ministry of Justice had raided three private hostel companies in England and ordered them to pay a £1,500 fine, but no one was charged.

“These private companies are not running legitimate businesses and we are targeting them to make sure they can’t continue to operate,” a Home Office spokesperson told The Guardian in December.

The government also shut down two hostel businesses in the U.K. The DCA said that this week it had raided two more, one in Scotland and one in Wales, in relation to the same issue.

A Home Office spokeswoman said the government would not be commenting on specific cases, but that the government “takes all cases seriously and has been targeting hostel landlords to make them accountable.”

The Home Office also shut two other hostel business in Scotland in October.

The Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, said in October that the two Scottish hostel cases had been linked to “an ongoing investigation.”

“It is not unusual for private hosts to be involved in illegal activity or have inappropriate behaviour, and the Scottish authorities have recently taken a number action against hostel proprietors in relation,” the Home Secretary said.

The Scottish Government said that it was aware of the DCHC investigation